Hard Disk Data Recovery:
We recover from Desktop Computer Hard Disk/ Laptop and Notebook Hard Disk/ Workstation and Server Drives Data Recovery.
Internal Hard Drives Data Recovery Types:
All types of brand and models of old computer PATA laptop & desktop Hard Disk’s – IDE / ATA / EIDI drives and New version of SATA drives – Internal drive’s with brands like Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, Hitachi, Samsung, Fujitsu, Maxtor, HP, IBM, Quantum, IOmega recovery. Hybrid drives like Solid State Drives (SSD) and Flash Drives are also handled by our technical engineers.
External/Portable Hard Disc Data Recovery
All brands and models of USB HDD drive with port’s 3.0, 2.0, 1.0, Seagate free agent goflex and expansion series, Western Digital my passport and elements my book my cloud and others, Toshiba, HGST/Hitachi, Samsung, Fujitsu, Maxtor, HP, IBM, Quantum, IOmega, Sony portable USB Drive Data Recovery.
Server SAS Hard Drive Data Recovery:
Serially attached SATA drives are mostly used in Server’s which requires high-end performance and longer run without damages, the models and make of drives like Seagate, Western Digital, HP, Fujitsu, Dell, IBM, Maxtor SAS Server Recovery.
Server SCSI Hard Disk:
This drive is also called as “Scuzzy” Hard Disk Drives (HDD) mostly used in workstation and servers, the drives typically contain various types of configuration like SCSI-1, SCSI-2, SCSI-3, Ultra-2, Ultra-3, Ultra-320, Ultra-640. Models: Seagate, Western Digital, HP, Fujitsu, Dell, IBM, Maxtor and other make SCSI 68 Pin and 80 Pin Server and workstation HDD Drive Recovery.
Types of Hard Disk Failures that we work out
- Accidental Deletions, water or fire issue
- Virus, Trojan & Malware Infection
- Corruption Partition Table
- Lost Password
- Damaged Master File Table (for NTFS-formatted Drives)
- Lost Partition or Formatted Partition Structure
- Head Crash
- Controller Errors and Actuator Failure.
- Damaged Motor and PRM issues in the drive
- Bad Sectors
- Heat-Related Failure
- Dropped/Cracked Enclosure (for External Drives)
- Power Shortage or Spike
- Clicking, Scratching, Grinding Noise in the Drive
- Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) Errors & I/O Errors
- Blue Screen of Death (BSD)
- Operating System (OS) and Boot Failure
- Physical & Mechanical Drive Failures
- Electrical and Firmware Problems
- PCB Board Damages
- Damages on the Platter Surface
Hard Disk Data Recovery Process:
Once the failed hard disk is submitted to our data recovery company It Security Expert. We process it for analysis and provide the detailed report with a technical issue, time required for the recovery and quotation. Once after the approval from the customer/client we start data recovery process in our Data Recovery Lab. If in case the data recovery is not possible then we won’t charge for customer/client. We follow a rule called “No Recovery No Charges”.